Vacation Villas Florida collects names, email addresses and certain other Personal Information to contact you about your potential purchase or sale of a villa in Florida and other information that might be of interest to you. We only collect information that we need for these purposes – e.g. potential budget for a purchase, size of home, number of bedrooms etc. You can review, amend or ask to have this information deleted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at any time. Your Personal Information is not passed to any third parties except those that are directly involved with the purchase, sale or rental of your home. We will do our upmost to keep your personal information private and will only use this information in relation to the rental agreement or sale/purchase of your home. You also have the option for your name and email address only to be added to our mailing list where we send occasional information about Florida Homes and related subjects. You are able to opt out of this at any time.
How we collect data
When you provide it to us through our website. When you make an enquiry via our own website, social media pages, email or phone. When we meet you at an exhibition or networking event or elsewhere and you show a desire to be contacted about homes for sale. When you have asked us to sell or rent your home through us and we have collected that information necessary to do this may include calendar synchronization.
What information we may collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
· Data that you provide by making an enquiry. This may include name and contact details, information about your properties, your pricing and availability and your customer details.
· Details of any villa you may be interested in purchasing or any that you have to sell. Including budget information.
· Information you provide us in order to answer or respond to an enquiry you make via a telephone conversation or email enquiry or enquiry via a third party booking system. A record of the conversation or correspondence may be kept.
Disclosure of information to 3rd parties
How long do we retain your data
We only retain your personal data for as long as necessary. Specific Retention Periods: All enquiries/bookings for rentals, owners, sales, purchases
· We retain this information for 7 years after our last contact with you for business analysis purposes
· We will only use this information to contact you if you have given us consent by booking a rental villa or purchasing a home etc. or you have given consent to be on our email database.
Security of personal data and Information
We do our utmost to ensure that any data we have stored on you is kept private – including paper notes which are kept in a locked cupboard at night.
You may request us to provide you with any personal information and data we hold about you. Provision of this information is subject to you providing us with appropriate evidence of your identity. You also have the following rights with regards to your personal data:
· the right to have your information corrected
· the right to have your information removed
· the right to restrict processing of your information
· the right to object to the processing of your information
· the right to receive your information in a portable format
· the right to complain to a supervisory authority In the UK, the supervisory authority is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO).
Please visit: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/